Our business began with traditional dry cleaning service, but over the years we have expanded to provide Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and the Florida Panhandle with high-quality restoration services. During that time we've learned it takes more than purchasing an ozone machine to make clients and customers happy. Organization, meticulous procedures and a quality cleaning process are all vital. However, the most important part of the job is ensuring all our customers' needs are met in a timely and professional manner. When we do that, most of the rest takes care of itself.
Each restoration customer's circumstances and needs are unique. That's why each case is handled by one of our knowledgeable service representatives who, as the primary contact, strives to understand the customer's situation and determine how we will meet his or her specific needs. We also understand that many customers are experiencing a major loss in their life and can still be very upset. Our experienced team knows how to approach these delicate situations with care and professionalism from the outset enabling the entire job to run smoother.
Making our clients and customers happy means more than simply doing what's expected. HillTop goes beyond the norm in a variety of ways.
- We will contact the customer within 15 minutes of a claim submission to arrange an appointment for pickup.
- We guarantee to be on a job site within 24 hours of claim submission.
- We offer emergency clothing processing, so the customers will have a supply of clothes to wear until their cleaning is completed.
- We prepare detailed inventories of all clothes taken from homeowners.
- We offer a 24/7 emergency contact line so our clients can immediately contact us of a claim submission.
For more information and assistance, please call us at: 251.479.7740.